Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Offshoot blog and posting

I've been so damn busy I haven't had a time to post anything. Even now I should be working my ass off so I don't get fired, but I wanted to put something up. I'm about 80% moved into my new place. The big things missing are a dining room table and my PC, and both should be coming this week. But what I'm excited about is, now that I live by myself, I hope to have more time. More time to watch things, to be social, and hopefully to blog.

To that end, and because I just recently caught up on the X-universe and the Green Lantern Blackest Night series, I would like to start a separate blog for weekly comics reviews. I don't know what I'll call it yet, but "Great Herring War" is mainly about TV and movies, and I feel comics should have their own place. I'm not making any promises that this will happen, but I've been thinking it would be fun. Granted I've thought the same thing about a podcast for months now and that's gone NOWHERE.

Not enough hours in the fuckin' day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Comics! I think weekly reviews would be fabulous. And maybe this way, I can get you to expand your reading.