I'm far too lazy to do a whole post about the Emmys, and I kind of already did one anyway.
So literally, here are just my picks for each category:
Best Drama: Mad Men
Best Comedy: 30 Rock
Best Actress, Comedy: Tina Fey
Best Actor, Comedy: Tricky, here. I'd love Parsons to win, I think Baldwin will win.
Best Actress, Drama: I'd be happy with Glenn Close, but I'd be happier with Elizabeth Moss.
Best Actor, Drama: Jon Hamm
Supporting Actor, Comedy: NPH, all the way
Supporting Actress, Comedy: I would be over the moon if Chenowith wins, Wiig is great too.
Supporting Actor, Drama: Michael Emmerson
Supporting Actress, Drama: Chandra Wilson
Outstanding Reality Competition: Probably Race
I don't really care about the other categories, I gotta be honest. So if I was watching it live, that's who I'd choose. I'll respond tomorrow about the winners, and I'll respond about the show as soon as I can see it.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment