I am of course referring to the scary, possibly homeless people that ride around on trash nights collecting trash from the pick-up spots on the street. If you've ever seen Labyrinth, they're a bit like those scary old women with junk on their backs. Tonight is trash night so I'm always nervous of bumping into them.
In other news: http://www.xkcd.com/308/ Word up to that.
Just got back from Osaka for the weekend, for Brian's birthday. It was fun and relaxing. We walked around in these awesome Japanese model homes. I really want the one with the ninja rooms. Brian's gone for the next two weeks so I have to amuse myself in Nagoya without spending too much money. Should be a boring old time, but I don't mind so much. This weekend I have to go buy a yukata and maybe some dinosaur converse. Not to go together mind you.
I'm currently watching this random British show called "Skins". It's like a teen drama on six-kinds of illegal drugs, but it's interesting. I really really like the theme music because it seems like just a bunch of random noise that somehow comes together into this interesting music. Reminds me of life, if that doesn't sound too melodramatic. I'm sure it does anyway.
Off to putz around.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment