Actually two movies, but first the stirfry. And sorry if the font doesn't match, I'm still finding a font that I don't hate. Anyway I'm going to try my first stir-fry and I am needless to say nervous. I'm not a disastrous cook, but I am also not a great cook like Brian. i can follow a recipe and make reasonably edible food, so I guess I just need to tuck in and do it.
Last night I watched D.O.A. (Dead or Alive) and Children of Men. DOA is about these large chested women fighting, and it was nice stupid fun. The fighting was fun, the plot didn't require too much of a commitment while not being too too stupid. Really, stupid fun. Children of Men was like the opposite on the light-hearted scale. Very dark, but not bad. It's actually the second time I've tried to watch it, the first time having such bad quality I had to turn it off. Towards the end though CoM was just too dreary for me. There were like two tones to the whole movie: Grey and gray. I was impressed by the message about human nature it was imparting I just wish it didn't impart it so strongly.
Ok, I think my pan has sufficiently warmed up enough for me to try this. hopefully i won't poison myself.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment