No, not my ankle. That was just what this strange foreigner said at the Mexican bar last night. In a German accent. I feel like I've lost any and all ability to be polite in public. I never hear English so when I do i get giddy to the point of rude. And loud.
I stayed up WAY too late on Friday to finish "So you Think You Can Dance" and I have to say I'm really happy that Sabra won. I knew Niel wouldn't even though I liked him, but I didn't really like Lacey for reasons I couldn't place, and Danny always annoyed me. Sure Danny was an amazing dancer technically, he just seemed like a bitch. And Sabra just seemed so nice, so that's great.
There's far too much month left at the end of my money, so today is cleaning day. I hope to only leave my apartment once, to get something to eat quick. If I'm diligent I might get shit done. I had no idea diligent only had one L. Did I mention I've forgotten large chunks of English?
I was just asked to help RJ solder something. This'll be the first time I've soldered in about 4 years. And even at Bucknell I always got Meh or Judy to do it. I'm a little worried I'm going to short out his Wii and it will literally explode and kill the two of us.
Off to laundry and cleaning.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment