I am in love with that new song. No idea why exactly, but I am seriously loving it. By Sam Sparro if you don't know. The video is kind of sexy too. I didn't like it the first time, but I really do now. Same was true of Hirai Ken's horrible song (it's still horrible, i just kind of like it in spite of) and one of amuro's songs. I forget which one. Anyway, LOVE.
Not much new here. Just applied to the CIA today. Finishing up the application for the supreme court job that I'm horribly under-qualified for tomorrow. My room is almost clean. Just a few piles of stuff, including a pile of bear clothes that have no place. But I've gotten rid of a ton of shit. At least by my standards. I reckon tomorrow I'll go put in an application at borders. I'll need to kill time until a better job offer comes along. This planning of the future is stressful.
As far as TV goes, since I commented on NOTHING last week, 25-words-or-less finale time:
Housewives: Enjoyable. This season was really good, not sure i approve of the fast forward.
Model: I'm glad Whitney won, although Anya was strong. They had to do plus-size eventually.
HIMYM: Pretty good, but Marshall looks horrible this season. Fat and splotchy
Big Bang Theory: Sheldon is great.
That's all I've got finale-wise. this is the big week. Gossip Girl and House are on the faux-vo for tomorrow. Tomorrow I get to go out to dinner with Dan, I'm quite excited to see him, it's been awhile. I'm not sure if it's just he and I or he I and Erin, but we'll see.
Alas it's late.
11 years ago
1 comment:
i love the flash forward... ESPECIALLY gabby
Post a Comment