I was initially only going to write about Monday and Tuesday, but then I realized there won't be any more Brothers and Sisters for several months, which would be a waste. Off we go
Extreme Makeover Home Edition: I haven't seen this in two years. Little disappointed that nothing at all changed in that time.
Desperate Housewives: This show is so improved this season. Season 2 was horrible, season 3 was OK, but I am in love with Season 4. Dana Delaney is fantastic, and I'm so happy she's coming back next season. The mystery is getting interesting. I wish the gay couple was a bit less annoying, but I wish the same of Susan. I'm really excited for the two hour ep this weekend, especially the flash forward.
Brothers and Sisters: Mixed ep. The wedding made me a little teary, but probably just cause I miss the boyfriend. The drama surrounding the "6th Child" is a bit annoying. It's just WAY too convenient that all of William's children happen to have names that begin with R. And did the man EVER use protection? I just don't care much about that. I'm glad Kitty and Robert are adopting, and I like Justin and Rebecca together, too. I'm looking forward to next season.
Big Bang Theory: Same old same old. Nothing that really stood out, but it was entertaining none-the-less
How I Met Your Mother: I enjoyed Britney the first time, but I think the second time was way too soon. This time reeked more of stunt casting. And I'm also tired of Ted being all "I've outgrown you". He's being a tool and I'll be happy once we're over this.
House: A really interesting, if really strange, episode. I really liked all his flashback stuff, I didn't really care about the bus driver this week. I think next week will be really interesting though. But so help me god if Amber and House were having an affair someone is getting razor blades. Give him some redeeming quality.
Greek: I love this show. It's so teenagey but I do. I like all the characters except Rusty, and even he has his moments. I am done with "Rebecca is evil" from both the Cartwrights. Lets get a new mantra. And yay for Calvin getting a new love interest instead of having the "gay is ok" talk with Dale.
Gossip Girl: I have to say I was expecting worse when I heard "I killed a guy". Please, he did a line of coke and had a seizure. Just cause you were a crack-whore back then does not make it your fault. But the rest of the characters were fun, except Dan, who I hate. I read this week that the actor is jealous that everyone likes Chace Crawford instead. Frankly I like neither of them, but the story is amusing.
Samantha Who: Eh. Same old same old. Thinking I may give up on this soon.
Reaper: I don't know if I'm numb to the stupidity, or if it's actually getting good, but I enjoy this show a lot now. I always watched it, but it seems to have come into it's own. Next step is for Andi to get over her "this isn't right Sam, do something" lines. I'm so for the "shit happens" attitude that Sam takes. And Sam as the devil's son? We'll see about that.
One last note: I'm glad that we have a new "No one is safe" mentality on TV shows, but I'm tired of promos that end with "and one character sacrifices it all" blah blah blah. I like it when the deaths are complete and utter surprises. And permanent. Unless it's Lost, in which case anything goes and we're all along for the ride.
11 years ago
1 comment:
i agree, no one is safe rocks. but not as much as permanent death does.
Post a Comment