I've always loved dragons, so I was thinking about either a Celtic or a Tribal dragon:

I like the sort of simple-yet-complex designs of these a lot, and I always thought if I got a tattoo I get something like this. I'd put it on my shoulder blade, I think.The other, slightly more recent option I've considered is the wing logo from Tsubasa chronicle. I'm trying to decide (if I get this one) if I should get the full wings, or just one wing:

Again, I think I would put these on my shoulder blade. I think the single wing on my shoulder would be really cool, but I'm undecided about it. And I'd just get just the black wing, not all that writing on top of it. I just couldn't find a picture without the words.
The last option is to get a little mokona on my hip. I have this pin of white Mokona holding a pear (which I can't find a picture of online), and Brian has a pin of black Mokona holding a strawberry, so we could get matching. I think it would be really cute, but I'm concerned I might get very tired of Mokona very quickly.
I don't know what I'll do. I want one, but also I worry I want one only to piss off my father, which is a ridiculously stupid reason. Of course so is not getting one out of fear of him. They just seem so permanent. Yes, you can have them lasered off later in life, but if that's your plan why get one in the first place? That's a bit like having children thinking if they don't work out you can sell them into child prostitution in Thailand. At least with piercings, if I get tired of them I can have them just close up.
Decisions, decisions.


2 comments:
I have three -- one that I got on a whim with Ashley in college, and two that I really thought long and hard about later on in life. I love the one that I got with Ashley, but mostly b/c I got it with her, not because of the design. As for the other two -- I love them because they are very important to me. I like to tell people to pick a design that really means something to them, sit on it for 6 months, and if they still want it, get it. Hope this helps!
P.S. sorry to stalk your blog from facebook. I'm like that ;-)
get the tsubasa no tsubasa!!! do it! *seriously this time, though will still stand behind 'whale-claire-bare' ;P
Post a Comment