Sunday, March 1, 2009

WTF Episode 1

So I'm sitting here, watching Heroes (we'll let that slide for a second) and I get this phone call, that went exactly like this:

Me: Hello?
Woman: *slurring as if drunk* Is Matthew Baker there?
Me: Speaking
Woman: Matthew, I'm calling today to talk to you about lowering your credit interest rates.
Me: Thank you, but I'm ok.
Woman: *Offput, pauses* Well, are you still in credit card debt Mr.Baker?
Me: That's none of your concern, but thank you.
Woman: It is my concern. It's why I get up in the morning, and it's why I'll call you back tomorrow *Hangs up*

Uhm, what?

The best part of the whole phone conversation is that she was slurring the ENTIRE time.




1 comment:

test said...

hehehe, i believe you mentioned 'weak' in relation to myself and heroes?? ;P
meanwhile, ep 17.. not so great.