11 years ago
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
A post to vent
What the fuck. I just get home after going to a party with my friends, and then waiting for the metro for a while. I walk in the door, no one says anything to me, my mom says she needs help to get dressed, I help her, still no response from my father, I go upstairs to get ready for bed, and he calls up "Matthew, I need your help with your mother" to which she and I respond "we already did that" to which he goes in to my mom and in his bitchiest voice possible says "Well then I guess there was no reason for me to stay up" and goes to sleep and practically (although not exactly) slams his door. What the hell? I got home later than I normally would, but I came home anyway. It's not like they said "we need you home by a certain time." Not that they have the right to say that anymore, anyway. I'm 26. I'll be out however late I want. If you need help, ask me ahead of time. Fuckin' A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment