Tuesday, February 3, 2009

100th post!!

YAY!!!!

I've made it to 100 posts! It's only taken like 2 and a half years of half-hearted blogging. I was originally going to commemorate the occasion with a review of the new Heroes that's on tonight, but why sully such a special occasion with what could be a very ranty review. So instead, we're going to celebrate with half-naked boys. Because what party isn't better with nudity? And before anyone yells, this is going to be gratuitous and kind of pervy. I know that and I don't care.








Matthew Mitcham is awesome. He was the only out athlete at the Beijing Olympics, and he's really sweet in all the interviews I've seen. He's also mad flexible.














And of course being mad hot in a towel is never a bad thing.













Speaking of hot in a towel. This is by far the most gratuitous pic on here, as he's almost naked. And by almost, I mean he is naked, we just can't see it. And currently I can't stand his character (although he wasn't so bad last week). But holy crap.









This is the end. If I post more than four, I'll really feel disgusted with myself. In fact I kind of already do. But it's all in good fun. So I leave you with images of Chris Evans, back when he could still take shirtless pics.


1 comment:

test said...

what a wonderful celebration :)
ps im completely and utterly in love with chris evans.. i like to imagine he and his brother experimented together when they were younger..