I've decided I don't like how Hulu embeds videos, but I'm too lazy to search them out on YouTube. So you'll just have to DEAL.
Star Trek
mehhhh. I was mildly excited by the first trailer. This one just makes it look like one giant action romp, which is not so ok with me.
Race to Witch Mountain
I think I would really like this if the Rock wasn't in it.
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
Ehhhh. I enjoyed the first one because I'm a fanboy, but I'm not sure anyone can sell me on the Giant Unicycle of Doom.
Land of the Lost
The trailer is really funny, but I'm concerned that may be all of it.
GI Joe
Yay YouTube for having it when Hulu didn't. I have to say of all the trailers I saw this is the one I'm most excited about. I can forsee all of the many, many, many places this movie could disappoint me, but for the time being I'm going to keep an open mind.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment