
I don't know what it is about this picture. Muscles? His expression? The fact that he's dripping? All of the above, most likely. He's so nice to look at.
And if you want even more to look at... Pages 4 and 5 are especially nice, I think.
You can also read this if you want to know a bit more about him as a person rather than an object.
I'm really not going to make a habit out of posting pretty boys, but I just liked this picture too much not to share it.
3 comments:
he's a friend of a friend you know.. i could tell you some things but i think crushes are best with no information ;P
I find that depends mightily on what kind of information you have.
I was curious how many degrees separated you, but I didn't want to presume that you knew every gay guy in Sydney.
haha.. it's a small world after aaaalllll~
Post a Comment