I have serious, serious issues with Heroes, but I shall go in the order they were shown and save my rant for last. **EDIT: I will save my heroes rant for another post, because it will be long.
So, Housewives was on Sunday, and I am still enjoying this season. I really like Bree and Gaby's storylines this season. Bree was hysterical as she was getting ready for the interview, and then as it fell apart. The Betty White line was so seriously HYSTERICAL I fell out of my chair. Of course half a bottle of wine probably helped that. And I really like seeing Gaby stick up for her kids, because they don't show enough of her being a good mother, and I think she is. I don't quite understand her strong dislike for the lonely old woman, although this week I think she actually had some reason given the old woman's insistence about schools. Susan's storyline was just dumb, as per usual. Edie was barely there. And then there's Lynette. I have to give her credit for going back for Slutty McHousewife, although really have 911 on speed dial if you think you might need it. Best line from my dad: "Maybe he kicked the baby out". Overall it wasn't the best episode, especially the fire which had a lot of build-up and then just sort of resolved itself. I was a little annoyed that Mike couldn't see the BROKEN WINDOW and do the math that Jackson had escaped, but I think that would have defeated the plot. I still enjoyed it.
Next was Brothers and Sisters. Kind of a stupid episode, and I still hate Kitty and Tommy. But Nora rocked my socks when she yelled at Kevin, and Scotty was fucking HOT this week. Not to judge, but Kevin and Scotty are not on the same level of hotness. And Scotty is so sweet and understanding, too. I think Luke McFarlane would so be on my list of 5 celebrities, if we had one in my relationship.
And to jump days and keep this of a manageable length, I saw Big Bang Theory and HIMYM yesterday. I love Big Bang Theory, and the discussion about Star Trek movies was fucking hysterical. My only problem is I lost a bit of respect for Sheldon for liking Star Trek 4, cause that movie blew. HIMYM was kind of dull, but whatever. I certainly can't remember any special lines or quotes.
Then came Heroes. I will make that new post, because I have serious issues. I did watch the SNL clips from over the weekend, and I have to say I enjoyed them. I feel like SNL is getting good again, which is nice.
11 years ago
1 comment:
and i can i just say, i know it was porter who got arrested, but they never actually showed it after promising at the beginning 'someone gets arrested' in that irritating mary-jane v/o that is now completely irrelevant.
and yes, duh mike, broken window. and why did he pass out in a second, but creepy albino man was in there for ages and fine?
i think gaby is awesome, and yeah, i think he 'kicked the baby out' too.
Post a Comment