spoiler if by some random-ass chance one of you watches the series and is behind.
He didn't go to the fucking funeral? Are you fucking serious? It's hard enough to believe he didn't know it was happening, but to not go? And for his fucking sister to tell him that giving Carmel away was a better decision? This defies any and all logic, and has me so fucking upset I feel the need to rant at midnight even though I'm exhausted and no one reading this will care. This whole storyline doesn't make a damned bit of sense. I could follow it up through killing Kieron off, cause it shows Niall is such a complete and utter evil human being. And John Paul's guilt made sense too, I know I'd have that guilt. But he went to fucking Carmel's wedding over the funeral, and NO ONE knew about it? And shame on Carmel for being so fucking selfish. God. It's a good thing I've only got like two weeks of episodes left before John Paul is gone, cause otherwise I might swear off this shit entirely.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment