Look at my earlier post about Fall TV!
I know I said there that there wasn't any summer TV I wanted to watch, but that was actually not true. Upon seeing this I realized that there's enough that it deserves it's own post.
Mondays
8pm Greek
10pm Weeds
10:30pm Nurse Jackie?
I might try and catch up on Secret Life of an American Teenager, as I've heard great things. But frankly I'm so backlogged on TV that may never happen. Can I just start watching season 2 and try and figure it all out? Really I'm just looking forward to a lighter than normal viewing schedule for a bit.
Tuesdays
8pm 10 Things I hate about You?
9pm Warehouse 13?
That's about it. I'm not even sure if I'll keep watching either of these, as I have yet to see the first episode. Yay another night to catch up on Chuck.
Wednesdays
8pm So You Think You Can Dance
10pm Top Chef Masters?
I love SYTYCD, so that's a given. As far as Top Chef, I'll watch it because Brian does, and because Neil Patrick Harris will be on as a guest judge at one point and I love him.
Thursdays
9pm SYTYCD Results show
9pm Burn Notice
10pm The Listener?
10pm Project Runway
I love Burn Notice, but it's a show I watch while I'm doing other things. Specifically while I'm playing games. I'm sure I miss out on a lot, but it's a fun summer show. I have no issues downloading it and watching it later. Listener is a show about a guy with telepathy, and I'm a sucker for a powers show. Maybe it will be better than Heroes. Well, that's not saying anything. Maybe it will be watchable. Runway doesn't start until August, so technically it's more of a fall show I think.
Fridays
9pm Eureka
Eureka doesn't start until July 10th, so it's going to be a slow couple of months. No complaints here.
Saturdays
8pm Kings
10pm Pushing Daisies
I've actually already seen all of the Pushing Daisies that are coming, but this show is so great it bears repeating. I'm really pissed that Kings is on Saturdays of all nights to get burned off. Put it on a Wednesday so at least people will see it and buy your fucking DVDs. Fucking NBC is really fucking up lately, and I'm kind of done with them.
Sundays
8pm How do you solve a problem like maria?
10pm Hung
I don't think I really get BBC America in my room, and besides the show is already over, but I may watch it if I get bored. Hung I'm watching because I like Thomas Jane, and it's about a giant penis. Really though I'm not going to plan my viewing night around a half hour comedy on Showtime. If I ever catch up on True Blood, and don't completely hate it, maybe I'll throw that in, but again I doubt it.
To be placed: Torchwood's week-o-episodes is coming up in July. There should also be the next Doctor Who movie at some point. And I'd love for the next season of Merlin to come out in the UK.
That's about it. It will be a quiet summer, but that's kind of nice after the Hell of last TV season. And the hell that will be Mondays and Fridays next season. Maybe I can finally catch up on things. That would be so exciting!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment