Two shows down, 5 to go! They went pretty well, minus a few small mishaps. Like when I literally choked on a line, or just started switching lines of the songs. But all in all I think it went well, and I'm a lot more confident. And hey! We have a sold out night! And it's one of my nights! Eat that counterpart! No need to be bitchy, I suppose, since me being there had nothing to do with selling out. The cast party on Saturday was alright, although kind of quiet given the lack of alcohol. After the show on Sunday was fun though, with margaritas. Margaritas are always fun. This week I have off (for some reason I asked for it off and I don't remember why), but then I'll be on next week.
This weekend, since I'm performance-less, I have no idea what I'm going to do. Halloween is obviously Friday, and I'm very torn about it. I sort of want to get dressed up and go out, cause it only happens once a year, but I also would like to save the $100+ it would cost (costume for $40, and drinks are never cheap). And if I decide to go to the cast parties on Saturday and Sunday, do I really need to drink 3 days in a row? Survey says no. But we'll see. Halloween is such a non-event without Brian around. We've barely decorated the house at all this year. Granted that's also because my house is a disaster cause my mother is a pack-rat without the ability to fix it herself. All I know is this shit better be cleaned up by Christmas.
The biggest problem with going out is not that I can't afford a night out, but that I'd rather save up for my trip to England (!!!!). I've got about 4 paychecks between now and England, and there are lots of things I have to pay off while still saving enough to not go hungry over there. And Christmas this year is going to be exceedingly low key. Don't be surprised if you all get shitty souvenirs from England or Paris. I'm also debating getting involved in a new play. Now that Joseph is winding down, I want to get involved in more stuff, but I'm also thinking I need to take a short break so I don't go crazy. This will also fall into the "we'll see" category.
Hopefully I won't get blown away today as the wind is ridonkulous.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment