Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Joseph, how can we ever say...

all that we want to about your short skirt.

So for those of you who aren't coming to my show (and by that I mean anyone that doesn't live in the area, cause if you live in DC and you don't come, we're not speaking any more), here is a preview of my costume:


This is my slave outfit.


I'm thinking about the dreams. Sexy legs.


It's much better with the headdress.


ANARCHY. I was so tired at this point.


So, yes. That's that. Show opens on Friday, and I've only got one more run-through. I pity the people who come on opening night. For anyone who is reading this and thinking about coming, I am on Oct. 25, 26, Nov. 8, 9, 14, 20, and 21. Ask me about times!

2 comments:

test said...

wow
(#^.^#)

Mattie B said...

I am not in the appropriate amount of shape to be walking around in that amount of clothing.