Look at me, I'm like a posting whore lately. Yay work avoidance.
Last night I watched this week's Greek ep, and I've decided it's my new favorite show. It's one of the only things that I go out of my way to watch as soon as it's downloaded. And the strange part is I can't put my finger on why I love it so much. The story isn't particularly groundbreaking and the characters aren't particularly good-looking, but it's just such a fun show. Calvin probably has some influence on my opinion, because I think his character is handled well (when he's doing more than being a sounding board for Rusty and Ashley), but even episodes he's not in I still enjoy. And I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure cause I'm just that guilty about watching it. Gossip Girl is more of a guilty pleasure.
I also watched Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. I really like Ugly Betty, although I'm not feeling Betty so much. Hilda cracked me up. Who's taking bets that the boy in Justin's try-out becomes a love interest? I'm also done with Daniel, but I've been done with him for quite some time so that's no news flash. And Housewives was really good, for some reason. Granted this is by Housewives standards, but I really enjoyed it. When MJ just stood there and fell over, it cracked me up. I however hate Orson (which I think is kind of the point). And I want them to do more with Dana Delaney. She's fantastic, but I feel like she doesn't get enough screen time. Also, how can people not see that Dave is creepy as fuck?
Tonight is opening night of the play, but I don't open until tomorrow. It's kind of a strange feeling going on stage, but hopefully it will go well (assuming I don't flub lines and as a result forget to breathe). It's nice that I don't have anything tonight, although I kind of want to see "Save Me" at the Reel Affirmations film festival in town. Problem is I don't want to spend the money for the ticket to go and sit by myself. And tomorrow I will probably go see High School Musical 3 cause I'm a huge geek. I'll probably just stay in and play FFXI since I haven't done that all week.
I have to get back to "work" now.
11 years ago
1 comment:
housewives was really good wasnt it? i love 5 years later and i love edie. i think she's going to 'save the world' wisteria lane style at the end
Post a Comment