http://g0ys.org/
I need people's thoughts on this. I know what my thoughts are, or at least I think I do, but before I share them I want to know how some other people think. All 2.5 of you that read this.
11 years ago
In the short term it would make me happy to go outside and play. In the long term, it would make me happy to do well in school and become successful. But in the very long term, I know which will make better memories.
1 comment:
The author has obviously put a lot of work in, and i havent read it all, but he seems to have some good points, like the negatively synonymous nature of buttsecks and gay, but points like this;
"After all, if it was about 2 guys who were in gay-relationships outside of their summer fishing trips - in which they each hooked up with WOMEN; - Would we tolerate it being called a "straight cowboy movie"?"
are ridiculous and show no concept of historical fact. he seems to want to start again with a new definition of 'gay' that has no relationship with the past definitions of gay, which is impossible but good on him for trying
ps i dont know who the author is, or if it is even a guy..
Post a Comment