Sunday, January 4, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Thoughts

My first and only thought is, "Why don't they just call it 'X-Men Fanboy: Wetdreams' and get it over with?"

Wolverine is automatically crack for fanboys, so fine, I was expecting some of that. But Gambit? Do they REALLY need to put Gambit in a Wolverine movie? God. My only real knowledge of Gambit comes from the X-Men Animated Series, and I didn't hate him in that, but I do not understand the massive hard-on that all these fanboys have for things. Where is the X-Men: Phoenix movie? That would be AWESOME. That would actually be what X-Men 3 should have been. Damn you Brian Singer and your desire to do that shit Superman movie with the kid. You could have done something absolutely AMAZING. I used to enjoy his movies but the more I think about it the angrier I get at him for not doing X-Men 3 properly.

God knows I'll probably go see the wolverine movie. If for no other reason than Ryan Reynolds is amazing hot, especially when he's weilding swords. And while I'm not quite the obsessed, ridiculous fanboy most of these people are, I am indeed a fanboy.

For the curious but uninformed.

No comments: