Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kyle XY is back!!

And let me just say 'Woot' to that. I watched the first episode this morning, and I remembered why I love this show. The basic plot is Amanda has been kidnapped, and Kyle chases after her. What I enjoyed most about this episode is that Kyle is not fucking around, and as such uses his powers a hell of a lot more. The shit that boy can do with water is amazing. Speaking of amazing:



How hot is that? And how LOW. Jesus Matt Dallas, you have to do some heavy-duty trimming to wear your pants that low. I was seriously just intending on talking about the episode, but I went searching for pictures to make the blog more interesting and this is what I found. Totally side-tracked me. I know he gets asked to show his belly button ALL the damned time, so I kind of feel bad for him. But then I look at him and I feel a lot less bad, and a bit more "Why hello!". I cannot get over how low his pants are, especially because that's all I can see of the picture as I type this.

Ok. I need to stop talking about Matt Dallas being hot. The episode as a whole, like I said, was good. Favorite line of the whole night:

Lori: Wow.
Hilary: Oh, no, Lori, you don't understand! He was drunk, and I got wet, and ...
Lori: Ok, you can stop there.

AHHHH. You can't say that on ABC Family! If I had been drinking something I would have done a spit-take. Amanda's mom was cracking me up (partly because I love me some Teryl Rothery), and the scenes with Josh and Andy were sweet. I like Josh so much more now that he's with her. The parents were kind of forgettable, but they always are.

I legitimately feel bad for Jessie. Bitch just cannot catch a break. Do people forget that she grew up in a tube and has no social skills? Or parents. Or friends. I'm not saying she's not a bit of a bitch at times, but she has her reasons. I like it when her and Kyle are on the same team. You get the impression he makes her a better person, and she makes him less perfect. I enjoy not-perfect Kyle. And I enjoy Kyle leaping buildings and levitating. And I enjoy Matt Dallas naked.

The only thing I really want to happen this season is for Amanda to find out about Kyle. I can see how she's been sheltered from it up until now, but as Latenok (sp?) starts chasing after him, I can't believe she doesn't catch him doing something. Given her character she shouldn't have a problem with it. Or better yet she's like "Pssh, I already knew". Just like when I came out to my friends.

I've decided to be a lot more confident in my life. I'm not sure why this was a sudden revelation, but I'm just tired of being insecure and scared and as a result boring. I worry a little bit that I'll come off as a dick, but then I realize I can't be bothered so much. Especially if it makes me funnier. Anyway, I'm off to kill time before I'm released from work.


1 comment:

test said...

oooooh, i looove kyle xy for the crappiness AND the hotness! i'll have to wait til dvd though :(